Full-Stack Software Engineer
OverApp's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our ambitions reach far beyond just Search. Our products need to handle information at the scale of the web. We're looking for ideas from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, and user interface design; the list goes on and is growing every day.
OverApp is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At OverApp, engineers not only work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for customers around the world.
- Build next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side.
- Focus on high-end performance web UIs for mobile and tablet browsers.
- Redesign UIs, Implement new UIs, and pick up Java as necessary.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Work experience in software development.
- Experience with server-side web frameworks such as Ruby-on-Rails, Django, or ASP.Net.
- Significant development experience in Angular, ember.js, backbone.js or similar.
- Knowledge in the area of graphics.